Friday 28 March 2008

Kiss me quick seaside traditions

Thats the brief that I chose to work from for my NCFE level 2 textiles course: module 2. So first I did some research on the internet and pasted the results into my source book.



Next: do some sketches







And then to the sewing machine to start some textile samples.







The next part is to narrow it down to one subject and translate that into ;
A Fashion accessory : think scarf, bag, hat, jewellery, belt........................

That is my next step and I will post it here when I have finished it

So Please stay tuned.

t

3 comments:

hippyofdoom said...

You put my journals for uni (and every other art based qualification I have) to SHAME! So thorough, and such beautiful pieces you have come up with :)

debsmuddle said...

well done you they all look great

bee said...

I've just spotted your fab tea cosies on etsy....wow.