Sunday 10 October 2010

A day to myself.... in Launceston

I recently took another day for myself and went to Launceston, perhaps not the obvious choice for a day out but there is a beautiful castle on the top of a high hill right in the middle of town; oh and I needed to go to Argos as well.


This is the gate in the old wall of the town, I couldn't get a shot without bystanders and there were too many charity shops to be explored for me to hang about waiting. (unfortunatly or perhaps fortunatly considering how over-packed my house is, there was nothing much of interst in any of them).





I tried to get a photo of the wall behind through this gate but only managed to get the gate iself, but I quite like the woodgrain and how handled it looks.










I finally got out my sketchbook just before it rained and boy it rained hard, I had to run for my car.

No comments: